How to do the Skittle Experiment:
- Cup of water
Steps to complete experiment:
- Place skittles around the plate as close to the edge as possible.
- Pour water onto the plate in the center till the Skittles are at least half covered.
- Watch and see what happens. (Works best if you do not touch the plate or bang table plate is on)
How to change up the experiment:
- Use hot water instead of cold.
- Make the skittles in a pattern instead of just any which way color.
- Shake the plate a little to see what happens.