New Student Registration
In order to register a new student in the Sequatchie County School System the following items are needed in the Guidance office:
- Copy of last grade card
- Copy of social security card
- Copy of birth certificate
- Custody papers (if applicable). Both parents need to be present when registering student. (We will check the custody papers and birth certificate to be sure student is residing with the court ordered parent.)
- Proof of residence: copy of current electric or phone bill, copy of property tax receipt, copy of deed, or copy of renter's receipt with their name and phone number.
- Shot Record - You must have had your 2nd MMR and Varicella to enroll in school. If you are a student registering from another state, you must take your shot record to the Health Department for a Tennessee form.
- Physical Exam - Must be current - or must have copy of card showing appointment. You have 10 days to get physical to Guidance office.